Saturday, December 31, 2011

141...

Charlie P Barker has added a photo to the pool:

141...

Camera Generations

ODC: OUT WITH THE OLD...


Here is the set of cameras that I now have in my procession haha. Everyday cameras seem to be getting better and better and you seem to have to keep catching up. I love love love my Nikon D3100, I don't think I could ever sell it, even if I do progress to a better camera in the future (*cough* D3X with maybe a a Nikkor 14-24mm lens *cough*), I'll still use it. I cannot believe today is the last day of 2011...I hope everyone has a lovely day, and a new year day tomorrow.
_____________

TumblrEmailBlog

All photos may not be used or reproduced without my permission. If you would like to use one of my images for commercial purposes or any other reasons, please contact me.

◘ No images in comments please, or you can be blocked, but group invites are welcome.

© Charlie P Barker | All rights reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment