Wednesday, February 29, 2012

060.366 .nothing you become will disappoint me; i have no preconception that i'd like to see you be or do. i have no desire to forsee you, only to discover you. you can't disappoint me.

just.K has added a photo to the pool:

060.366 .nothing you become will disappoint me; i have no preconception that i'd like to see you be or do. i have no desire to forsee you, only to discover you. you can't disappoint me.

~ Mary Haskell

1. I sat down on the floor with my camera bag, took out my 80, snapped a couple pics. The end.
2. Don't be surprised if you see a lot of these lackluster, boring, snapshots of me. I'd like to be enthralled by my 366, but frankly, I just am not.
3. I had a good day today.
4. My lips make me look dehydrated here. I am most certainly not because I drank a ton of water today.
5. I'm totally gonna eat a yogurt when I finish writing this up.
6. My child pretty much rocks my world. He was so fun today.
7. It's amazing how the tiniest of things can change the largest things in life.
8. I love ginger ale.
9. My niece looked at my sock drawer earlier and said, "wow, you have a LOT of socks!". heh.
10. Collab pushed back until tomorrow....PROMISE.
11. Gotta love that random stray hair across my forehead. Wouldn't be a justK closeup without one, would it.
12. I napped today. It was all kinds of wonderful.
13. I read some of my book today. I miss reading.
14. I'm currently addicted to about 4 different games on my phone. I never should have downloaded them.

15. Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.

Adieu
mwah
.K

Random Fact: Armadillos have four babies at a time and they are always the same sex.
(boy, am I glad I'm not an armadillo.)



No comments:

Post a Comment